Lovely Quotes About Love
But to see her was to love her,
Love but her, and love for ever.
--Robert Burns
JULIET: My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
--William Shakespeare
I don't want to live--I want to love first, and live incidentally.
--Zelda Fitzgerald
Give me but what this ribband bound,
Take all the rest the sun goes round.
--Edmund Waller
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
--Alfred, Lord Tennyson
The trick is to love somebody ... If you love one person, you see everybody else differently.
--Attributed to James Baldwin
Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
HELENA: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind.
--William Shakespeare
The most wonderful thing in life is to be delirious and the most wonderful kind of delirium is being in love.
--Yevgeny Zamyatin
What love is, if thou wouldst be taught,
Thy heart must teach
alone--
Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
--Friedrich Halm
With you I should love to live, with you be ready to die.
--Horace
Love but her, and love for ever.
--Robert Burns
JULIET: My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
--William Shakespeare
I don't want to live--I want to love first, and live incidentally.
--Zelda Fitzgerald
Give me but what this ribband bound,
Take all the rest the sun goes round.
--Edmund Waller
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
--Alfred, Lord Tennyson
The trick is to love somebody ... If you love one person, you see everybody else differently.
--Attributed to James Baldwin
Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
HELENA: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind.
--William Shakespeare
The most wonderful thing in life is to be delirious and the most wonderful kind of delirium is being in love.
--Yevgeny Zamyatin
What love is, if thou wouldst be taught,
Thy heart must teach
alone--
Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
--Friedrich Halm
With you I should love to live, with you be ready to die.
--Horace








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home