Monday, June 27, 2005

Missing Princess

Today Princess was invited to a sleepover with one of her little girlfriends. She's never spent a night away from me in her four-and-a-half years! I stayed as long as I could, or until I had heard "Mommy, why aren't you going home yet?". I just wanted to make sure she was comfortable and that she wouldn't get upset. Maybe I should just give her the credit of being a big girl. I finally came home. It's only been a few hours and I miss her. Lil'Man woke up and the first thing he said was asking where Princess was. Aww, he misses his big sister!

**Edited**
She had them call me at 2am. Princess was crying and wanted to home to be by her Mommy. So, I loaded up Lil'Man and we drove over to pick her up. She was so excited to see us. We got home and in bed close to 3am. It was hard getting out of bed this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home